Privacy 0f Use
1. How we use your Personal Data
- Automatically Collected Information – We may also process certain other data, such as device ID, device make/model, IP address, browser type, operating system, page views, website navigation, timing and frequency of use of the Website, marketing preferences etc. when you use the Website. We use this information purely for analytics and research purposes, in order to improve our website, and to ensure the security of the Website.
- Newsletters – We may also process certain Personal Data to periodically send you emails containing news and updates about us, legal and regulatory updates, legal news etc. You hereby consent to allow us to use your e-mail address for this purpose. You may also unsubscribe from receiving such e-mails in the future by sending an email to [email protected]
- You can always choose not to provide the Personal Data, even though it might be needed to access the Website. In such cases, if any information required is classified as mandatory, you may not be able to avail part or whole of the Website.
- In addition to the specific purposes enumerated hereinabove, we may also process your Personal Data where necessary for compliance with a legal obligation applicable to ERIX Advisors, or in order to protect your interests.
2. Access to Information
- As per the terms and conditions of use, ERIX Advisors has the right to restrict access of any User from the Website and the services offered therein (“Restricted User”). With respect to a Restricted User, ERIX Advisors will delete any or all User Information given by the Restricted User. If ERIX Advisors, by its sole discretion or due to a legal requirement, decides to retain the User Information for its records, then ERIX Advisors will be responsible to safeguard that User Information to such extent as required under applicable law.
3. Retention of your Personal Data
- Your Personal Data shall not be retained for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which we collect or process them, unless otherwise required for the purposes of fulfilling any legal obligation.
- You also have right to request us to update, amend, correct, complete or delete your Personal Data retained by us through email.
- We may also retain your Personal Data where necessary for compliance with a legal obligation applicable to ERIX Advisors, or in order to protect your interests.
5. How do we protect your information?
- We take the safety of your Personal Data and its confidentiality very seriously and we provide reasonable security safeguards commensurate to the sensitivity of the Personal Data being handled and have implemented security practices including but not limited to technical, operational and physical safeguards to protect your information. We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your Personal Data.
- The Website is scanned on a regular basis for any known vulnerabilities in order to make your use as safe as possible.
- Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for your Personal Data, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
- We endeavor to ensure to the best of our ability that all third-party service providers whose services which we may use, maintain security standards that are equivalent to our security standards and commensurate with market practices, in the context of the kind and nature of Personal Data being stored or handled.
6. Disclosures to third parties
- We do not sell, trade, publish or otherwise transfer your Personal Data to outside parties, unless we provide you with advance notice and obtain your prior consent to do so.
- This does not include our trusted service providers, including without limitation, our hosting partners, who assist us in operating the Website, conducting our business, or serving our clients; so long as they agree to keep this information confidential and do not have any independent use of the information, we disclose to them. You hereby give us your consent to transfer your Personal Data to our trusted service providers.
- We may also release certain limited information when its release is required to comply with the law, enforce our policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety, investigate fraud or respond to a government request.
7. Your Rights
- You may request us to confirm whether or not certain Personal Data belonging to you is being processed by ERIX Advisors, and if yes, seek access to such Personal Data or other information pertaining to such Personal Data such as the purpose of processing, category of personal data and names of third parties having access to such Personal Data.
- You also have the right to ensure that the Personal Data shared with us is accurate and complete, depending on the purpose of processing such Personal Data.
- You also have the right to erasure of your Personal Data. Such erasure shall not be affected, however, if required for compliance with any legal obligation or for enforcing any legal claims.
- You may exercise your rights under this section in relation to your Personal Data by writing to us at [email protected]
8. Links to other websites
- The Website may include links to other Websites whose privacy practices may differ from ours. ERIX Advisors does not provide any Personal Data to such third-party websites. If you submit your Personal Data to any of those sites, your information will be governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to read the privacy statement of any website you visit. ERIX Advisors shall not be liable for any loss, damage, claim or expenses suffered by you as a result of accessing these third-party sites and features.